Thursday, April 21, 2011

22 days!

I spoke with my brother about my upcoming surgery... I don't feel comfortable telling everyone but I knew it was important to tell family.  Anyway, he took me by surprise and wasn't too hard on me.  I just got the "too expensive" and "is it worth never waking up?" lecture.  At least he's growing up some.  I honestly expected for him to tell me how ignorant, immature and selfish I was being.  I thought I'd have to show him pictures lol

Speaking of pictures, I've been taking a weekly update to show my progress in the gym.  Not like you can see much muscle through the skin, but I had some fun with this week's tummy pictures so I'll share them =)


(look at my tummy birth mark... in line with my belly button but I can stretch it up to my chest!)


Where'd the tattoo go?! haha



I deal with this everytime I SIT :(



Trying to fix the arms myself... just filling the skin with muscle ;-)  hope I don't lose too much of it during recovery!!!


3 comments:

  1. Honey dont you worry about losing some of it during recovery. REMEMBER you have to rest and take it easy. You will have the rest of your life to get the muscle up! I have so much faith in you! You really must remember after the sugery to just have ''your time'' of resting and taking it easy for a lil bit. You have so much to look forward too!
    I love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't worry about your stomach area too much. Can I ask you something? Doesn't it hurt your belly button to pull your navel up so close to your sternum? As long as you aren't in any pain, I think you are okay. You're still cute too...no worries. Sincerely, Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that thanks for the valuabe information and insights you have so provided here. https://www.surgeongate.org/michigan-plastic-surgery/mommy-makeover/

    ReplyDelete