Monday, April 11, 2011

Lucky me!

I have such an amazing life. My beautiful kids...

My perfect husband...


Truly blessed!

BIG NEWS:   Today's weight was 139.4!!!!!!!!!   This is the first time I have seen the 130's on the scale!  So proud of myself =)  Trying to keep at it until surgery so I weigh as little as possible when it comes time to remove the extra skin.  Goal is to be under 135 by May 13, which at this point is pretty possible!  Feeling great about myself lately =)

Mark and I did a bunch of yard work yesterday; got the bushes and magnolia tree planted in the landscaping, trimmed our dying oak, and I picked up after the dogs.  Today it's raining so I'll be keeping busy inside... not really something I'm good at when it's warm outside!!  Anna has her 9 month doctor checkup, can't believe my little baby girl is already 9 months, they grow up too fast!  

32....

No comments:

Post a Comment