Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Check. It. OUT!

I am healing up faster than ever! Well, I can't really and honestly say that considering I couldn't see the tunnels of my wounds healing... but I can see that my front wound is nearly healed and my sides are following close behind =) =)  I feel like doing a HAPPY dance!!!

There is still a (slight) chance I may get to swim this summer!!!  YEE HAW! 

Oh wait... I might not have the body for swimming anymore =/  I am weighing in the mid-140's which on a normal day I would be totally ecstatic about... BUT with the skin hacked off, I presume my weight should be more like 125.... and we all know there is nothing worse than seeing a girl in a bikini that should definitely NOT be in a bikini... so yeah, I better get my butt back walking and in shape!






I don't see Dr. Camp again until 8-9-11 (a week from today), and I'm guessing that if I've healed up enough on the left side, she'll let me know that I can start training for marathons.... this is some serious wishful thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment