Monday, July 11, 2011

When am I going to get GOOD news?!

I keep thinking that soon enough, someone is going to tell me some GOOD news but nope... just got a call from Dr. Camp's office that the culture came back from the new infection and I have staph again.  I don't know if it's the same strand and it was never cured or if this is a whole new strand.  Either way, this sets me back even further with my recovery and now I am on more antibiotics (levaquin and bactrim).  I'm scared to death being around my kids and spreading this to them.  I'm scared my body can't take much more.... I'm scared my MIND can't take much more!!!  I am washing my hands like crazy, wiping everything down with lysol and trying to keep the kids away from the wound area as much as possible. Ugh... it's so frustrating!!!!!!   Keep me in your prayers please!

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you,every day! I can't even imagine how hard it must be but I know the Lord IS Faithful.

    Love,
    Barbara

    ReplyDelete