Sunday, May 29, 2011

comparison of pictures before and after being drained

I am pointing to the spot that began bleeding (9 days post op)

9 days post op extreme swelling and open wound bleeding black blood

This is 2 weeks post op, notice the discoloration around incision and my extreme swelling, the bandage is covering where the black blood began bleeding 6 days prior


This picture below was taken the SAME DAY as the previous picture!
If you look closely you can see the penrose drain, it's about in the center of my incision.

Close up of penrose drain


Was having trouble adding pictures over the last few days. Finally figured out how to get them back on.  Anyway, I get the drain removed Tuesday (HOPEFULLY) and should be good to go from that point on =)  feeling really good today and yesterday.  Things are looking up! Dare I say I'm through the worst?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment