Wednesday, May 25, 2011

getting worse...

so this bleeding spot hasn't stopped bleeding =(  my lovely husband hasn't helped me at ALL today with the kids so it just keeps reopening and gushing blood. I finally had to cover it with 4 gauze pads that were folded in half- so 8 layers of gauze and I'm STILL bleeding through it! Then Mark leaves for work and the kids are a handful, I'm trying to cook dinner, vacuum the floor (because he didn't for 3 days of me asking him to) and I just UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH  AM SO FRUSTRATED!!!!!!!!!!!

I WANT TO SLEEP A FULL NIGHT'S SLEEP

I WANT TO QUIT BLEEDING

I WANT TO STAND UP STRAIGHT

I WANT MY HUSBAND TO TELL ME I'M BEAUTIFUL LIKE HE USED TO =(

I WANT TO QUIT FEELING LIKE I'M GOING TO CRY EVERY 5 SECONDS!!!!!!!!!!

I AM IN SOOOOOO MUCH PAIN!!!!!!! And the ironic thing is the pain isn't from my incisions or the stretched skin, it's my BACK from being hunched over every time I stand up and for being so swollen it hurts to move =..(  

I did SO good the first week. I took this surgery like a champ. But now I'm falling apart. I'm a wreck. My husband makes me cry literally every day because he yells at me for "this surgery being too much for him".... ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! Too much for him!?!!?  OMG!!!

If you are reading this and planning for your surgery and if you have a husband that thinks paying the bills is his full contribution to the family then I warn you now GET HELP. I have NO ONE. My family is a big pile of horse manure. It took my mom 6 days after my surgery to text "How are you?"  MY MOM!!! Are you kidding me?!?!?!  Mark's family has been more helpful than he has been but it's still not enough.  This surgery is a big deal and you either need to have someone with you that will be a positive, supportive nurse or have NO ONE.

If I was alone, with no one to care for, I'd be GREAT. But instead, I'm taking care of a ten month old baby and a 3 year old. The baby cries and Mark looks at me like "you got her?" And I feel so guilty because this was an elective surgery that I actually get up like a damn idiot and lift her and bend over to change her diaper and everything. It's all so much. It hurts so bad to bend over, my back is killing me!

And the worst part, I was feeling so much better when I could wear my abdominal binder, but with this open gushing wound I can't wear it. My back was ok, my swelling was down and I felt really good but now it's like I'm going through Hell. One day it'll get better, I keep thinking that, but I'm 12 days out and it feels like I just got off the operating table =(  pray for me.

1 comment:

  1. I am reading some of your older posts, oh, you are breaking my heart. You have been through so much!!! I can say you are one tough chica. I watched your weight loss video, just amazing! You do all of that and now you go through all the things you are going through now - you are an amazing person! I still don't get why you had no drains or no garment, I have never heard of such a thing, I have heard of no drains and a garment or a no garment but drains, but not both. It sounds like your doctor is a serious doof. Your swelling pics are so bad, he should have done something, not just told you too rest. You should seriously think about suing him when you are recovered. I just can't believe he let you suffer like that. My heart goes out to you. :)

    ReplyDelete