Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello... and welcome to SWELL HELL!

My doctor explained everything would smooth out but I'm kind of getting nervous now =/    As of today, I am 5 days post op.  Pain is still manageable, I'm able to eat a little more without feeling sick and my headache has finally gone away.  I'm still tired and take 2 naps a day and sleep 10 hours at night.  This will change as of tomorrow because Ms. Anna is coming home!!!!!  I can't wait to see my little baby girl!!!! I miss her sooooooooooooooo much =(  I don't know if I'll be able to quit squeezing her and kissing her when I see her!

So, now the fun part.... PICTURES!!!

WARNING------WARNING-----WARNING-----WARNING

DO NOT SCROLL DOWN ANY FURTHER
IF YOU ARE WEAK OF STOMACH!










I did the big "no-no" and weighed myself today out of pure curiosity and WOW I have gained 12lbs since the day I went into surgery. Ha, doctor said he removed approximately 15lbs of skin.... so, let's do the math... 140-15=125... 152-125=27.  This means I hypothetically am retaining about 27lbs of fluids... all in my abdomen!  For the first time since the surgery, I wish I had the drains!  





No comments:

Post a Comment