Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 2 post op...

little too drugged up to write much, but here are some pictures... starting with day of surgery to one day post op =)




 



recovery is exhausting... I'm lucky to have such an amazing husband who is answering to every silly need I have.  Ironically enough, the worst part is that I can't poop! My stomach hurts and I feel nauseous, and just wish I could go! 

Much longer story to come, but I don't have drains, any external stitches and the dr was able to do the peri-areolar incision and lift my breasts enough.  Right side has 450cc high profile silicone and left has 550cc.  Surgery was 6 hours and I'm almost 48 hours post op now.  Back to bed =)

 


1 comment:

  1. Mommy Makeover Packages offer deals on Liposuction, Implants, Tummy Tucks, Breast Augmentation and our featured Weight Loss Tongue Patch. click here

    ReplyDelete