Tuesday, June 7, 2011

blah....

well I'm 3 weeks and 4 days post op and feeling pretty terrible =/  I've had flu like symptoms, swelling like crazy and am sore EVERYWHERE.. I haven't been able to keep down any food or even water, I'm dizzy everytime I stand up and my head is pounding... this sucks =(  It seems like it's been so long since I've just felt like myself.  I want to spend this summer having some fun but that doesn't seem possible.

Dr. Bradley gave me ativan after my anxiety attack and that helped a lot... then I went to my general practitioner and told him what was going on and he wanted to put me on lexapro to help with stress, anxiety and depression, so I started taking that Sunday night. Not a big fan of taking medication but hopefully I never have to experience another anxiety attack!

I started using silicone strips for the scars Sunday, too.  Dr. Bradley recommends Sammons Preston brand so that's what I have =)  They were pretty expensive and they are a huge pain in the bum to use at all but oh well, guess it's worth it. 

Pretty much feel like crap so I'll write more later and take pics when I can.  I'm pretty worried about this swelling; praying it's not the hematoma coming back =( =(

No comments:

Post a Comment