Saturday, June 11, 2011

WILL IT EVER END?!?!?!?!

HEADING OUT TO THE EMERGENCY ROOM SOON!!!!

That's right!  WHAT THE F!?  I called Dr. Bradley yesterday & he said everything about the yellow/orange fluid was normal, keep it covered, keep compression garment on, yada yada.  Fears gone.

THENNNNNNN

About 30 minutes ago I noticed this knot....


on the side of my left hip =(  So, me being about ready to puke and have another freak out session, has Mark call Dr. Bradley.  He's in New York and can't see me so I have to get to the E.R.  Well, I have to find a babysitter and get everything ready for the sitter so it's not like I can just GO.  I'm sitting here FREAKING out and think I'm going to die.  Dr. Bradley said I'd need a MRI or a CAT scan to identify the fluid and then they would decide what to do then.  I'm going to barf.  I don't have the stomach for things like this =/  This knot is about the size of an orange, bright red and hard as a rock.  It's warm to the touch which makes me think infection..... ugh!  

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure everything will turn out okay. You're in my thoughts.

    Jacklyn

    ReplyDelete